FINANCIAL PLANNING AT EVERY STAGE OF LIFE
We believe in the importance of financial planning at every stage of life and wealth accumulation. This is why we include our comprehensive financial planning services with our team of Financial Planners, all CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, in our fee.
Financial planning helps provide valuable insight into ways to:
- Accumulate wealth
- Fund your goals & lifestyle
- Protect what matters
- Build your legacy
WHAT IS A FINANCIAL PLAN?
A detailed document that involves a thorough analysis of a person’s financial situation to provide advice and recommendations on how to achieve personal and financial goals. Financial plans are not only for those in difficult financial situations and are useful for providing insight into realistic spending capacity, how to protect current assets, modifications to allow for improved investment decisions, and pathways to achieve additional goals.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A FINANCIAL PLAN?
- A roadmap to achieve both financial and lifestyle goals
- An analysis showcasing retirement spending potential
- Budget and cash flow recommendations
- Knowledge of how to avoid outliving assets
- Tools for wealth protection, risk management, and growth
- Saving and investment strategies and vehicles
- A safeguard against financial barriers that may appear later in life
- Gifting strategies customized to your individual situation
- Financial peace of mind
WHAT DO WE COVER IN OUR FINANCIAL PLANS?
Our plans are very detailed and go in-depth on a variety of topics that include:
- Financial and lifestyle goals
- Assets and liabilities
- Sources of income
- Mortgage analysis
- Asset allocation
- Taxes (including capital gains taxes)
- Healthcare insurance and medical expenses
- Education expenses
- Home improvements and repairs
- Education expenses
- Future vehicle purchases
- Expected vacation and travel expenses
- Philanthropic efforts
- Estate planning
- Retirement planning
STEP 1: INTRODUCTION & DISCOVERY MEETING
STEP 2: FINANCIAL PLANNING WORKBOOK
STEP 3: GOAL SETTING DISCUSSION
STEP 4: ANALYSIS & RESEARCH
STEP 5: FINANCIAL PLAN DEVELOPMENT
STEP 6: FINANCIAL PLAN DISCUSSION
STEP 7: IMPLEMENT FINANCIAL PLAN
STEP 8: MONITOR & UPDATE FINANCIAL PLAN
Our 8-step process is carefully crafted to gain a thorough understanding of your financial situation in order to create a detailed and goal-oriented plan.
Detail is critical when it comes to a financial plan. This is because overlooking necessary but often forgotten expenses such as car replacements or home maintenance can negatively affect your ability to meet your goals. Our team collects in-depth information on various aspects of your financial life and goals to develop conservative and flexible recommendations that will help give you the best chance of success.