November 3, 2022 – Annual Year-End Tax Update Call
Our annual Year-End Tax Update Call is led by our Director of Tax & Financial Planning, Marc Verdi. This client-only call provides an overview of potential new legislation and how it may affect your taxes in 2022 and beyond. In addition, it covers year-end tax planning strategies that may help lower your overall 2022 tax burden.
Questions may be sent to Marc, your advisor, or our team at [email protected].
A full disclaimer may be found at the bottom of this page.
POWERPOINT SLIDES AND CALL FOLLOW-UP:
NOVEMBER 3RD MEETING DETAILS:
This meeting took place on November 3rd at 11am. Please view the links above for a call recording, transcript, or audio.
HOW DO I JOIN THE MEETING?
You may choose to join virtually (through the computer) or over the phone. Joining over the computer will allow you to view the slides on your screen as Marc is speaking, see Marc on video, and ask questions through the chat as they arise. Not all questions asked through the chat will be answered on the call, some questions may be answered by your advisor following the call.
HOW DO I JOIN VIRTUALLY (ON THE COMPUTER)?
- Click here to access the zoom meeting (there may be a pop-up box asking to open zoom meetings, you will need to allow it to open)
- Enter your information (this will only be shown to our team, not other attendees)
- If joining early, you’ll see a box saying “Please wait for the host to start the meeting” – the meeting will begin at 11am
- If you have any issues with the link above, you can also join by clicking here, and entering the following information.
- Meeting ID: 875 9334 1868
- Password (date of meeting): 110322
HOW DO I JOIN OVER THE PHONE?
- Dial this number: (301) 715-8592
- It will request the meeting ID (875 9334 1868) followed by #
- It will request a participant ID, you do not need one, just press #
- It will request the meeting password, enter 110322 (the date) followed by #
- You will be joined into the meeting as soon as it begins
WHAT IF I CANNOT JOIN? WILL THERE BE A REPLAY OF THE CALL AVAILABLE?
Yes! We will have an audio recording, video recording, PDF of the slides, and transcript available following the call. Each file will be uploaded to this page as soon as it is available.
Our Annual Year-End Tax Update call is intended for the exclusive attendance of Godsey & Gibb clients. The information contained in this call is for educational purposes and should not be substituted for personalized tax advice from Godsey & Gibb Wealth Management or used to guide investment and/or other financially-related decisions. In addition, while the information on this call is provided in good faith as of the time of the call, we make no representation or warranty of any kind regarding its accuracy, validity, reliability, or completeness. For our full disclaimer, click here.