October 4th, 2023 – State of the Economy Call
Join us for our semi-annual economic update led by our Chief Investment Officer, Jean McGowan. This client-only call offers our perspective on the current state of the economy and outlook for the remainder of the year. There will be an opportunity to address questions at the end of the call.
Questions may be sent in advance of the meeting to email@example.com or submitted via the chat feature during the call. If your questions are unable to be answered throughout the call, we will ask your advisor to follow up. Please provide any feedback you have following the call to your advisor, so that we may continue to adapt this semi-annual call to your interests.
GRAPHS AND CALL FOLLOW-UP:
- Slides/Graphs for Call – will be available 24 hours prior to the call
- Video Recording – will be available within 3 days following the call
- Audio Recording – will be available within 3 days following the call
- Transcript – will be available within 1 week following the call
OCTOBER 4th MEETING DETAILS:
This meeting will take place on October 4th at 11:00am EST. A video recording, audio recording, and transcript will be available following the call.
HOW DO I JOIN THE MEETING?
You may choose to join virtually (through the computer) or over the phone. Joining over the computer will allow you to view the slides on your screen as Jean is speaking, see Jean on video, and ask questions through the chat as they arise. Not all questions asked through the chat will be answered on the call, some questions may be answered by your advisor following the call.
HOW DO I JOIN VIRTUALLY (ON THE COMPUTER)?
- Click here to access the zoom meeting (there may be a pop-up box asking to open zoom meetings, you will need to allow it to open)
- Enter your information (this will only be shown to our team, not other attendees)
- If joining early, you’ll see a box saying “Please wait for the host to start the meeting” – the meeting will begin at 11am
- If you have any issues with the link above, you can also join by clicking here, and entering the following information.
- Meeting ID: 832 2300 4198
- Password (date of meeting): 100423
HOW DO I JOIN OVER THE PHONE?
- Dial this number: (301) 715-8592
- It will request the meeting ID (832 2300 4198) followed by #
- It will request a participant ID, you do not need one, just press #
- It will request the meeting password, enter 100423 (the date) followed by #
- You will be joined into the meeting as soon as it begins
WHAT IF I CANNOT JOIN? WILL THERE BE A REPLAY OF THE CALL AVAILABLE?
Yes! We will have an audio recording, video recording, PDF of the slides, and transcript available following the call. Each file will be uploaded to this page as soon as it is available. Please note, the transcript will take a few days to complete following the call.
Our State of the Economy call is for clients only. The information contained in our State of the Economy call is for educational purposes and should not be substituted for personalized portfolio advice from Godsey & Gibb Wealth Management or used to guide investment decisions. In addition, while the information on this call is provided in good faith as of the time of the call, we make no representation or warranty of any kind regarding its accuracy, validity, reliability, or completeness. For our full disclaimer, click here.