October 6, 2022 State of the Economy Call
Our semi-annual economic update is led by our Chief Investment Officer, Jean McGowan. This client-only call provides our perspective on the state of the economy over the past six months, as well as what we expect going forward. In addition, Jean answers questions and details any key portfolio changes our team has made to reflect the current economic situation and protect your wealth.
A full disclaimer may be found at the bottom of this page.
GRAPHS AND CALL FOLLOW-UP:
OCTOBER 6TH MEETING DETAILS:
This meeting took place on October 6th at 12pm. You are able to review the video, audio, slides and/or transcript from the call using the links above.
HOW DO I JOIN THE MEETING?
You may choose to join virtually (through the computer) or over the phone. Joining over the computer will allow you to view the slides on your screen as Jean is speaking, see Jean on video, and ask questions through the chat as they arise. Not all questions asked through the chat will be answered on the call, some questions may be answered by your advisor following the call.
HOW DO I JOIN VIRTUALLY (ON THE COMPUTER)?
- Click here to access the zoom meeting (there may be a pop-up box asking to open zoom meetings, you will need to allow it to open)
- Enter your information (this will only be shown to our team, not other attendees)
- If joining early, you’ll see a box saying “Please wait for the host to start the meeting” – the meeting will begin at 12pm
- If you have any issues with the link above, you can also join by clicking here, and entering the following information.
- Meeting ID: 862 1051 1395
- Password (date of meeting): 100622
HOW DO I JOIN OVER THE PHONE?
- Dial this number: (301) 715-8592
- It will request the meeting ID (862 1051 1395) followed by #
- It will request a participant ID, you do not need one, just press #
- It will request the meeting password, enter 100622 (the date) followed by #
- You will be joined into the meeting as soon as it begins
WHAT IF I CANNOT JOIN? WILL THERE BE A REPLAY OF THE CALL AVAILABLE?
Yes! We will have an audio recording, video recording, PDF of the slides, and transcript available following the call. Each file will be uploaded to this page as soon as it is available.
Our State of the Economy call is for clients only. The information contained in our State of the Economy call is for educational purposes and should not be substituted for personalized portfolio advice from Godsey & Gibb Wealth Management or used to guide investment decisions. In addition, while the information on this call is provided in good faith as of the time of the call, we make no representation or warranty of any kind regarding its accuracy, validity, reliability, or completeness. For our full disclaimer, click here.