March 2022 State of the Economy Call
Our semi-annual economic update is led by our Chief Investment Officer, Jean McGowan. This client-only call provides our perspective on the state of the economy over the past six months, as well as what we expect going forward. In addition, Jean answers questions and details any key portfolio changes our team has made to reflect the current economic situation and protect your wealth. This meeting occured on March 29th at 10:00am, and the slides, video, audio, and transcript below are reflective of our position at that time. A full disclaimer may be found at the bottom of this page.
GRAPHS AND CALL FOLLOW-UP:
MARCH 29TH MEETING DETAILS:
This meeting took place on March 29th at 10:00am EST. You will no longer be able to join the meeting, but may watch or listen to our recordings through the links above.
HOW DO I JOIN THE MEETING?
HOW DO I JOIN VIRTUALLY (ON THE COMPUTER)?
- Click here to access the zoom meeting (there may be a pop-up box asking to open zoom meetings, you will need to allow it to open)
- Enter your information (this will only be shown to our team, not other attendees)
- If joining early, you’ll see a box saying “Please wait for the host to start the meeting” – the meeting will begin at 10am
- If you have any issues with the link above, you can also join by clicking here, and entering the following information.
- Meeting ID: 979 6924 6644
- Password (date of meeting): 032922
HOW DO I JOIN OVER THE PHONE?
- Dial this number: (301) 715-8592
- It will request the meeting ID (979 6924 6644) followed by #
- It will request a participant ID, you do not need one, just press #
- It will request the meeting password, enter 032922 (the date) followed by #
- You will be joined into the meeting as soon as it begins
WHAT IF I CANNOT JOIN? WILL THERE BE A REPLAY OF THE CALL AVAILABLE?
Our State of the Economy call is for clients only. The information contained in our State of the Economy call is for educational purposes and should not be substituted for personalized portfolio advice from Godsey & Gibb Wealth Management or used to guide investment decisions. In addition, while the information on this call is provided in good faith as of the time of the call, we make no representation or warranty of any kind regarding its accuracy, validity, reliability, or completeness. For our full disclaimer, click here.